FACT Mission Statement

We are :
From various churches
Assisting and serving our communities
Christians working together
To make a difference

Tuesday 25 August 2009

New FACT Poster

I admit it, I'm sad and have too much time on my hands ( Sam would disagree and say I am excellent at finding stuff to do if it means I don't do housework ! ) but last week I sat down and created a poster to be used in our churches to advertise who the exec member is ( and to remind people that their congregation is part of FACT and that FACT initiatives apply to them ! ) and to publicise this blog.

Taking Unity with Diversity as my theme I made a border of the 34 church buildings we use to show what a wide variety of congregations make up our "community" Its amazing that despite many of the churches having been altered or designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, not one of them is the same. Now thats diversity ! You will be able to learn a bit more about each of these buildings across the next 9 months or so, when each Wednesday this blog will include short guides to each of the churches.

There is also in the centre the FACT Mission statement and it is worth reminding ourselves of it :

We are :-

From various churches
Assisting and serving our communities
Christians working together
To make a difference
Keep a look out for the poster in your church porch !

No comments:

Post a Comment